MyBellaStarr
Inspiration Seeker

international sale promotion

Jump to solution

Is it possible to run an international Country specific "pay shipping-only" sale and how to set that up?

I want to offer my quilts to the people in European countries that are having hard winters and heating difficulties but I can't afford to pay for the shipping.  The offer is for someone to choose a quilt and only pay for it to be shipped to their residence.  I would like them to be direct sales, without going through an inside group or charity, that go directly to the people who have the need.  This idea is not for "brownie points".  I have the stock and they need to keep warm.  How do I go about setting up the offer and getting it seen by the people in the Country?  If anyone has suggestions it is greatly appreciated.  

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: international sale promotion

Jump to solution

I just google giving quilts for overseas... there are a lot of organizations that do that... quilts beyond borders, etc... you might want to look into one of those.

Just looked again.. there are tons of places for donating quilts for overseas... just google it. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

Jump to solution

So, you want to give and ship the quilts for free?

Just reread... just mark zero on shipping

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I just google giving quilts for overseas... there are a lot of organizations that do that... quilts beyond borders, etc... you might want to look into one of those.

Just looked again.. there are tons of places for donating quilts for overseas... just google it. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.