BubbahDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

fallo en procesamiento de pedidos debido a pocos fondos bancarios

buenas tardes quisiera saber si a alguien le ha ocurrido lo mismo, abri mi tienda con la esperanza de poder crear un negocio pero con mi primera venta me es imposible procesar el pedido de mi cliente debido a que stripe me pide como minimo 50 o 200 euros en mi cuenta bancaria para poder continuar con mi servicio. lamentablemente no los tengo por lo que no puedo continuar ni darle el servicio al cliente  ¿que puedo hacer? 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: fallo en procesamiento de pedidos debido a pocos fondos bancarios

@BubbahDesigns 

That is a SCAM! Do not reply or give them any financial information. Your shop shows 0 sales. If you had a sale you would see it in your shop manager orders page and the payment would show in your shop payment account. You do not need to do anything to process the payment for an order, etsy processes all order payments. You do not need to have any minimum amount in your bank account etc.

Again, this is a SCAMMER trying to steal your money. Do not respond any further. Do not click on any links they may have sent you. If you have already shared your banking info with them then you need to contact your bank ASAP as your account may have been compromised. 

This thread has loads of helpful info about scammers 
https://community.etsy.com/t5/Managing-Your-Shop/How-to-Spot-a-Scam-No-a-Buyer-Doesn-t-Need-Your-Ema...

Etsy also recently posted this announcement https://community.etsy.com/t5/Announcements/Protect-Your-Account-From-Scammers/td-p/143158945

and updated this help center page with some helpful info https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000343128-How-to-Handle-Spam-and-Suspicious-Messages?segm...

2 Likes
Smudgekitty
Conversation Maker

It's a scam.  A sale would show in your shop and would NOT require you to add money anywhere.

These scammers have scammed people out of a lot of money.

1 Like

SCAM SCAM SCAM. That is not how etsy works. Did they ask for your email and then you magically got an "email from etsy" saying you needed money in your account? That was FAKE.

Mark the message as spam and do not engage. If you gave them any financial information, call your bank/credit card/whatever and either cancel or put a fraud alert on it.

1 Like
BubbahDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

gracias a todos =,(

1 Like

Hay muchas estafas, mucho cuidado, nunca proporciones tus datos.

0 Likes
BubbahDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

este es el correo desde el que me contactaron para que tengan cuidado 

notice_message185298@icloud.com

0 Likes

a mi me ha pasado lo mismo y yo he dado el numero de tarjeta porque decian que tenia que hacer un pago y me retendrian 444 euros que luego me devolverian con la venta, no lo hice pero pase informacion sobre mi tarjeta y por lo visto es una estafal Los novatos de esto con la ilusion de vender somos presa facil 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.