OctopetalaStudio
Inspiration Seeker

On vacation mode and inability to upload documents

I made my first sale and Etsy blocked my store sending me on vacation. I'm ready to upload the documents but they don't get uploaded and they tell me I can't take advantage of Etsy payment despite being from an accepted country. How can I solve this by talking to someone? Thank you to anyone who can help me!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: On vacation mode and inability to upload documents

You could try and see if the call back option works for you, however, it does not seem to work for everyone.

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?segment=selling&fbclid=IwAR3XJULkao3ZPR8XcOEf2A7143n87Xt...

Etsy no longer has a phone number to call for customer service so the only other option is to email them and then it is a waiting game.

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?segment=selling#issue_sell_manage_listings-contact_selec...

1 Like
OctopetalaStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Rif.: On vacation mode and inability to upload documents

Thank you!

0 Likes

You are very welcome, good luck with your new shop!

0 Likes
OctopetalaStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you for your response, unfortunately I keep sending emails but the response is always the automatic one which is useless, I think there is a block of some kind because I can't upload the new documents to be able to give the bank details. They are forcing me to abandon Etsy since there is no solution since last Thursday. I don't know what to do anymore!

0 Likes
FeltFunky
Conversation Maker

Don't keep sending new emails, as each one goes to the bottom of the list again. Just keep replying to your last one that you still need help.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.