etsy increase the price of my listing

Hello, etsy increase the prices of my items. For example the price is 99.99 GBP, the customer click on the listing and the price increase to 118.79.

The country and the currency are correct. Please advise.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: etsy increase the price of my listing

VAT?

1 Like

this happened after 11/4/2024. Until then there was no problem, the buyer was paying the price which i edit on the listing.

0 Likes
AVAArtsSupplies
Conversation Maker

Did it convert to their currency? We sometimes gets questions if it's really xxxx (Euros, Canadian $...) because the number looks strange to the buyer, but it's just the conversion. 

1 Like

Your location says UK, but did you set up your account in another country or is your bank account located outside the UK? I have been reading on here about more cases like this, where Etsy is now charging the VAT on UK to UK sales. Perhaps do a search and you will find the topics on this…

2 Likes

Here is another thread about it
https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/VAT-charged-on-UK-to-UK-orders/m-p/145398257

And I don't know if this is related, but a US seller had a problem with shipping costs not being displayed, and this was the solution:
My issue was resolved. What you I needed to do was go to Etsy chat and ask the customer service rep to reset your country of origin. It fixed my problem immediately. You might see that your country is already set to the US but on Etsy's end they have to reset it. 
https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Shipping-costs-not-showing-up-on-my-new-listings/td-p...

3 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.