Seller Stats Incorrect

• My seller stat says a tracking number is missing.  I should have 100% in all categories other than reply to messages because I have not gotten any messages.

I noticed others are complaining about the problem.  Etsy please fix this as I am a new shop owner and the correct stats would really help.

I also notice etsy mixes up my shops.  They have different email address so I do not know why this happens.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Seller Stats Incorrect

@gt3jyhoe: "My seller stat says a tracking number is missing." Have you checked the applicable CSV file on your Star Seller page to confirm which order(s) Etsy thinks was shipped late and / or without verifiable tracking?

What happens if you click on the tracking number link on the actual order? If it opens the courier's tracking page and shows the scan history then you have proof that the tracking information was entered correctly. In that case you should pursue it - while Etsy will not manually adjust Star Seller stats they can, in some cases, fix the underlying data and then the Star Seller stats will auto update (but not retroactively).

If that does not work, and if the shipping company is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order.

"Etsy please fix this ..." Just so you know, even if Etsy Support or the Help Pages sent you here this is a seller peer to peer forum, and should not be considered a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes read and reply to posts).

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.