iceestarzs
Inspiration Seeker

email to my account

My email that is connected to my account has been closed down by Microsoft for too many attempts of logging in from several different IP addresses. I have tried to switch my email to a new one but there is no place to do that. I have requested help but I am sure the response was sent to the closed email. All I want to do is change my email address but it seems to be impossible, Can somebody help me fix this? Thank you

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: email to my account

0 Likes

Re: email to my account

Good luck with this.

I had identical issue with my main seller account. They literally never bothered to reply. I raised 3 or 4 requests. Got generic answers to most of them, that were either automated AI responses, or responses from people who hadn't read my request properly (IE. failing to grasp the point that I couldn't respond to an email account that was now inactive.) 

They'll send you to a page that says "This security code is sent to the email address currently on file with your Etsy account. Once you get the code, enter it in this field," failing to grasp that you cannot access the email with the code.

Having said that, this week I randomly submitted a new request for the issue, and I actually got a response asking for the new email address. It's not completed yet, but is the nearest I've got since first request back in January.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.