What is happening with the App?

Jump to solution

I noticed that my Seller app was not working, so I checked and it said update available, however at the end of the update it said failed, so I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall it, it would not install, it acts like it is installing but rather then say 'Open' when it has finished, it just says 'install' again - thinking it might be my phone two other members of my household tried installing it and they too got the same issue.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SVGRox
Conversation Maker

Re: What is happening with the App?

Jump to solution

Basically the app wasn't tested before replacing the old one which did exactly what it said on the tin. The new one is the slowest loading app on. my phone. Etsy need to either go back to the old one which worked fine or bring out a new one

View solution in original post

1 Like
4 Replies

Jump to solution

@UncleArthursTShirts wrote:

thinking it might be my phone 

How old is your phone?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

No it's not my phone 3 of up tried it and it did not work for any of us.. my phone is top Samsung S21 which is up to date.. I need this app for my notifications

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@UncleArthursTShirts: "I need this app for my notifications" A quick search will show you lots and lots of threads in this forum about issues with app and eMail notifications and the problems that occur from relying on notifications alone. The consensus is that a seller needs to check their shop for messages and orders at least daily via a browser (even the one on your mobile device) until these issues are resolved.

1 Like
SVGRox
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Basically the app wasn't tested before replacing the old one which did exactly what it said on the tin. The new one is the slowest loading app on. my phone. Etsy need to either go back to the old one which worked fine or bring out a new one

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.