Star Seller badge

Jump to solution

hey, in my shipping to customers, it shows that I didn't ship an order on time and one order was missing tracking info when I have put tracking and shipped in due time. what can I do to fix It? Can it be fixed?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Star Seller badge

Jump to solution

@GlamorousGoodsStudio: You need to check the applicable CSV file from your Star Seller page to see what Etsy thinks is late or otherwise has something wrong with it. In particular make sure that *Had processing time?* = yes, *Ship by* has a date, *Tracking/label date* has a date, and *Shipped on time?* = yes.

How long ago did you ship? Have the packages been scanned? If the shipper is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

When you download the CSV File for this past period (May, June, July), does it give you those details?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@GlamorousGoodsStudio: You need to check the applicable CSV file from your Star Seller page to see what Etsy thinks is late or otherwise has something wrong with it. In particular make sure that *Had processing time?* = yes, *Ship by* has a date, *Tracking/label date* has a date, and *Shipped on time?* = yes.

How long ago did you ship? Have the packages been scanned? If the shipper is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

that would be the least of your problems

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.