Variations not saving when copying listings

Variations are not copying/saving when creating new listings.    EG, Copy listing > update > change photos, listing details, SKU, a couple of prices etc. 

My listings have around 100+ variations.

I searched and found records of this happening perhaps a year ago, with no fix.

Has anyone found a workaround?  I've tried clearing the cache, different browsers, Mac and Windows, etc.  Everything is up to date.  I have around 200 listings waiting to list.

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply
BKteesUS
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Variations not saving when copying listings

Hi there. Have you ever found a workaround or solution? We too are unable to properly save our variations for new listings. I have been troubleshooting every which way and have not found any working solutions. Even tried testing saving my listing on the app. I've contacted Etsy Support and this is their only response:

---------------

...It sounds like you're experiencing an issue that our engineering team is looking into. I've added all of the details from this ticket to their investigation so they have more information to work with. You'll be reached back by our higher team to provide you with the best support and get this resolved.

Thank you so much for reporting this, it lets us know how widespread the issue is and helps our teams prioritize fixes.

---------------

It has been a week with NO other response or solutions. Frustrating since we are unable to post any new designs or change any existing listings for fear of losing what we already have posted. Is anyone else out there having this issue or is this just an isolated circumstance?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.