offer quanities of same product - differnt prices depending on how many ordered - sync to printify

Hi,

I have searched and searched but cannot find the answer on this one.

I want to offer a specific product (no changes in the actual product) in different quantities...

Like 6 for $60

10 for $90

20 for $125

etc - using variations I assume but all the videos I watch talk about changing the product or color and that doesn't apply to what I want to do.

But then, when someone places an order for say 10, they are charged the correct amount of $90 and printify knows to send them 10 of the same product.

Can anyone help?  I've looked through the help section, done searches on Google and YouTube...I can't find any info on this specifically.

Thanks!

etc.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: offer quanities of same product - differnt prices depending on how many ordered - sync to print

@KitalitaCreations: You can use variations to set up a 1-pack, a 10-pack, etc each at a different price. You cannot do 1 - 9 @ $x, 10 - 19 at $y, etc. However each variation will have the same shipping profile, so the shipping charged to the buyer will be the same for a 1 pack as for a 100-pack. We do not do print on demand (POD) so cannot help you with how to properly synchronize that with Printify. See 'How to create custom variations' at https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015664047-How-to-Add-Variations-for-Your-Listings?segment...

2 Likes

Re: offer quanities of same product - differnt prices depending on how many ordered - sync to print

thank you!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.