I had a customer reach out asking which variation belonged to which picture. However, when I set up the listing I linked the picture with the corresponding variation. The customer did inform me that it was not working. I went and tried it myself and it wasn't working for me either.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Re: Variation Linked Pictures not working

I just went to edit listings and the listings won't change to match the numbers either. I'm pretty sure I double checked when I did the original ads and the number matched the picture then and I have done an occasional check since then, though not for a awhile as I thought everything was OK (should know better by now).  It took me ages to set the listings up as I have never done that style before.  It now seems to have been a complete waste of time!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Linked photos have stopped working on all my multiple variant listings, they used to work and still show as linked!  I have tried other peoples listings as well and they are also not working.  I have the same problem on all of my devices, history cleared, rebooted etc. on all of them without fixing the problem.  It looks like this fault has been going on for weeks, when is this fault going to be fixed ETSY? 

0 Likes
SeaSunDecor
Inspiration Seeker

No one of my listings variation pictures working how it supposed to work. I can't find how to re-link pictures in the new listing format either.

0 Likes

Could this be a reoccurrence of a bug I've reported many times to Etsy?

You set up variations with linked photos. They work for a while then stop.

I narrowed it down to whenever I'd do a bulk edit on a selection of products (many, many hours of work re-linking after each time it broke). Afterwords the links would all be broken.

They did eventually fix it, but maybe it's back? They did fix it for a while and then it came back, I pointed it out and then since,... been ok.

0 Likes
GemstoneBob
Inspiration Seeker

Linked photos are back in business!

0 Likes
MelodyMomentos
Inspiration Seeker

Linked photos are NOT back in business. Same issue continues to thwart commerce on this platform.... :{

0 Likes

sometimes when I do a listing with variations I have to publish the listing and then go back in to link the photos.

And I have noticed that sometimes the links are gone ... I always thought it was me forgetting to link photos but now I'm wondering if the links disappear.

I have quite a few checks I do on my listings regularly, I guess I'll add checking the group listings for linked photos to my list.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.