MacksCraftShack
Inspiration Seeker

Tracking

Jump to solution

I have three orders that according to the star seller dashboard do not have tracking - however when I look at the order - tracking is clearly there.
How can this be updated?

2811858869,https://www.etsy.com/your/orders/sold/?order_id=2811858869,yes,2023-03-04,2023-03-08,--,no
2812130421,https://www.etsy.com/your/orders/sold/?order_id=2812130421,yes,2023-03-04,2023-03-08,--,no
2818200250,https://www.etsy.com/your/orders/sold/?order_id=2818200250,yes,2023-03-05,2023-03-08,--,no

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

Re: Tracking

Jump to solution

@MacksCraftShack  Reach out to chat support with the 3 order numbers.

View solution in original post

1 Like
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Jump to solution

Contact Etsy support 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Hi @JoasEmbroideryStudio,

We've double-checked the orders that were tagged as no tracking, and it appears that the tracking number you've added is invalid. As a seller from Canada, please remember that you're required to add a valid tracking number for orders that has a total value of CA$15 and above, for it to count positively towards your Star Seller. For more information about this, you may checkout this Help Article.

On the other hand, prior to posting in a thread in the Forums, we ask that you please check if you are not bumping an old thread that hasn't seen any activity in a few months (or years, even). If that is the case, and you still would like to share your thoughts and get the conversation going - whether about this or similar topics, we ask that you start your own thread instead of bumping an old one.

Please note that reviving old threads can cause confusion for members reading, so always check the dates of the most recent replies before posting. You can find this information on the top-left corner of each message, just below the member's username and profile picture.

Having said that, we are closing this thread as it is indeed a bit older, and the information contained here may be outdated.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
15 Replies
TheHomespunLoft
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@MacksCraftShack 

This is a seller only forum.. this is a known issue with tracking ( see lots of other forum posts on this)-- You need to contact Etsy help directly.. no one here can fix anything.

0 Likes
WallerEngraving
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I have had the same issue come up for me today. I have 19 orders that have done awesome then I have 3 and etsy says that there is no tracking info for the 3 orders, when there is tracking. i've conacted support about the issue and there is no way for them to fix it from their end either. all they have to say is "you have been doing good so far so i'd have the chance to get the score back up"... they don't help.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@WallerEngraving: First you should start a new thread about this as this one is old.

If the shipping company is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order.

Have the packages been scanned? Sometimes a tracking number cannot be validated until after the first scan is publicly available.

An unsupported shipping company or invalid / unverified tracking number equals shipped without tracking.

0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@MacksCraftShack  Reach out to chat support with the 3 order numbers.

1 Like
MacksCraftShack
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thank you!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Did they ask you to provide a whole lot of sensitive info before they would help you? They asked for account numbers, credit card, and ssn/ein. Just to fix a bug. 

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Jump to solution

Contact Etsy support 

1 Like

Jump to solution

how do we reach them?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

nevermind found it on google

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@BoondockFinds: Just do not use any phone numbers you find for "Etsy Support" - they are scams as Etsy does not have a number where you can call them for support.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Thank you for the heads up on that!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I used the chat but had to give sensitive info, bank accounts, card, ss number so thinking I need to close that account now.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

How did you correct this problem?  I also have a few accounts that are the same way.  Thank You, Teresa

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem today 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Hi @JoasEmbroideryStudio,

We've double-checked the orders that were tagged as no tracking, and it appears that the tracking number you've added is invalid. As a seller from Canada, please remember that you're required to add a valid tracking number for orders that has a total value of CA$15 and above, for it to count positively towards your Star Seller. For more information about this, you may checkout this Help Article.

On the other hand, prior to posting in a thread in the Forums, we ask that you please check if you are not bumping an old thread that hasn't seen any activity in a few months (or years, even). If that is the case, and you still would like to share your thoughts and get the conversation going - whether about this or similar topics, we ask that you start your own thread instead of bumping an old one.

Please note that reviving old threads can cause confusion for members reading, so always check the dates of the most recent replies before posting. You can find this information on the top-left corner of each message, just below the member's username and profile picture.

Having said that, we are closing this thread as it is indeed a bit older, and the information contained here may be outdated.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.