2048Workshop
Inspiration Seeker

Tracking issue between Gelato and Etsy

Hello,

After launching my Etsy T-shirt shop using Gelato, everything was going well until one order indicated that it had no processing time. After contacting the buyer, Etsy's help center, and Gelato's help center, it turns out that the customer was indeed delivered on time. It's a bug that blocked the transmission of information between Gelato and Etsy. The problem is that it prevents me from acquiring my top seller status (Shipments on time and tracked dropped from 100% to 92%) and that now a temporary reserve has been placed on my payment account...

After asking Gelato and Etsy if it was possible to erase this bug, I was invited to create a ticket here to possibly resolve this issue, which is causing me a lot of trouble and for which I am not responsible.

Thank you in advance for your time Romain

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Tracking issue between Gelato and Etsy

No processing time bug is a backend glitch that's been ongoing for a while.

You can't publish a listing without a processing time.

2 Likes
2048Workshop
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you very much CappuccinoLace for this quick response. Is there anything I can do to rectify the situation, or is my case hopeless?

0 Likes

There is nothing you can do.

Etsy won't change the data even though they know it's their own bug, and haven't as yet, fixed this issue.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.