Tracking info not calculated correctly

I had an order from someone I knew in person so I marked the order as local delivery/delivered by hand. Then my ratings for shipping went from 100% to 67% because it said that order was "missing tracking information" I want to know how to fix this so my star seller eligibility doesn't keep going down. I also want to know how to fix this problem in the future as I will be making more local deliveries. Please help

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Tracking info not calculated correctly

There is nothing to fix. Deliveries or pick ups are not recognized by Star Seller.

0 Likes

@CutePinkDaisyCrafts: Unfortunately, your Star Seller score was not miscalculated and there is nothing to fix. The Star Seller metric for shipping is very simplistic and binary - either you marked the order as complete on time with a verifiable tracking number or you did not.

If you have not yet done so, you might want to read https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000338067-How-to-Offer-Local-Pickup-or-Delivery?segment=s...

Will local pickup orders be part of my evaluation for a Star Seller badge?

All physical listing orders must include a valid tracking number or a shipping label purchased on Etsy to be considered for a Star Seller badge. At this time, we’re unable to make exceptions for local pickup orders.

This also applies to delivery orders.

1 Like
TBQSC
Community Maker

Had this happened to me, the first thing I would have done was to read & learn how the Star Seller Program works ... most info can be found right within your Shop Manager by clicking on "Star Seller".  

1 Like

If you continue to make local deliveries, you have to decide to do it in spite of the star seller requirement.  Also Etsy can decide to put a shop on payment reserve for not having tracking.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.