The improbability of getting help from ETSY

Jump to solution

I need to change my email. I have followed the process but to verify my new email they need to verify through my old email the problem is, that my email does not exist anymore. Actually contacting someone on Etsy support seems to be impossible despite the "Etsy keep it human" claim. I did find recently an Etsy chat line that was extremely efficient and this same problem was resolved very quickly but I can't find that at all now.

Please tell me how I can get this issue resolved or how to actually contact Etsy.

Kind regards, Paul

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: The improbability of getting help from ETSY

Jump to solution

Most often, using the Community and Help > Contact Us > Selling on Etsy pathway you can sift through the Topics and Options within these to find an open email, chat or call back request option

These change according to the time of day, available staff, Shop history and Topics selected

This Video is a good resource

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ecXJEJvV4

View solution in original post

1 Like

Jump to solution

I have managed to resolve my question. It certainly is not easy to get to chat but when you do, I would have to say they are very helpful.

View solution in original post

2 Likes
3 Replies

Jump to solution

Most often, using the Community and Help > Contact Us > Selling on Etsy pathway you can sift through the Topics and Options within these to find an open email, chat or call back request option

These change according to the time of day, available staff, Shop history and Topics selected

This Video is a good resource

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ecXJEJvV4

1 Like

Jump to solution

Chat comes and goes, so too does the ability to use email. Consistency would help sellers. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

I have managed to resolve my question. It certainly is not easy to get to chat but when you do, I would have to say they are very helpful.

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.