Suspended Account on Vacation Mode

Jump to solution

Logged in this morning to find this on my dashboard: 

"Your shop will stay in Vacation Mode while we review your info

This means you won't be able to receive new orders until we finish verifying your info (which usually takes up to 48 hours after you uploaded your document). No need to do anything else right now—we'll reach out if we need more details from you."

There is nothing for me to click on. There is nothing on my payment account or anywhere that says I need to upload any document or update any information. All of my tax info has been submitted well in advance. I don't have a balance. I checked my spam folder - I don't have any missed emails from Etsy. What do I do? I am a star seller and it is very frustrating trying to contact Etsy - just getting the run around from their pregenerated questions.

Thank you for your help!!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Re: Suspended Account on Vacation Mode

Jump to solution

@4gottentreasuresshop  Hi, I'm not certain if this is the case with you.  But there have been quite a few posts where Shops are put on Vacation. It may have to do with a rolling Re-Verification due to the INFORM Act.  Here is the article about it (up in Tec. Issues).
https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Heads-up-Some-sellers-will-need-to-review-their-busin...

I hope you hear from Etsy soon. I don't understand why Shops are being put on Vacation, yet there is no communication about it.

View solution in original post

1 Like
5 Replies
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@4gottentreasuresshop  Hi, I'm not certain if this is the case with you.  But there have been quite a few posts where Shops are put on Vacation. It may have to do with a rolling Re-Verification due to the INFORM Act.  Here is the article about it (up in Tec. Issues).
https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Heads-up-Some-sellers-will-need-to-review-their-busin...

I hope you hear from Etsy soon. I don't understand why Shops are being put on Vacation, yet there is no communication about it.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I appreciate your help! I logged back on this afternoon and I am no longer on vacation mode and the message on my dashboard is gone.. wish they would communicate better. Thank you again.

2 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@4gottentreasuresshop  My pleasure; I'm glad you're back up:)

0 Likes

Jump to solution

The same thing just happened to me. I got no email as to the reason I was put on vacation mode and it's impossible for me to chat or send an email to anyone. Scott

0 Likes
FabStitchIN
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

The same thing has been happening to me for the past month, including today, October 6, 2023. It's happened to me six times now. I'm not getting a proper response from the team. Sometimes they remove the vacation mode within a few hours (usually 5-6 hours), but other times it takes over 24 hours.

They usually respond in 5-6 days and don't explain anything. They just tell me that I can continue operating my shop as usual.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.