PigeonsParadise
Inspiration Seeker

Starseller

Jump to solution

Good day. 

I have a question/problem. 

I always ship with a tracking code, but Etsy says that I have shipped 3 orders without a tracking code, and therefore am not a Top Seller. 

I don't understand this, because I always ship with Post.NL and always with a tracking code. You can only buy shipping labels with a tracking code at Post.NL. 

I have downloaded and checked the history, but there are no shipped orders that do not have a tracking code. 

Etsy also said last month that I had not responded to messages within 24 hours. This is also nonsense, because I always respond within 1 or 2 hours. Even at night. 

Sorry, but I think this is so unfair of Etsy! 

I try very hard to have a good shop. 

I demand that Etsy fix these issues and ensure this doesn't happen again. 

Kind regards, 

Maryleen from 

PigeonsParadise

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Starseller

Jump to solution

@PigeonsParadise  - This thread on the problem from December -

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/track-and-traces-of-POST-NL-not-working-on-Etsy/m-p/1...

Scroll down - one shop owner (ByVanilla) did give some suggestions on how to try & work around the problem. 

View solution in original post

1 Like
6 Replies

Jump to solution

Just so that you know this is a forum for your fellow sellers, so you are not speaking to Etsy here. I say this because you say .....I demand that Etsy fix these issues and ensure this doesn't happen again. 

Firstly ,  I'd recommend that you head over to your Star Seller on your dash and run the CSV data for messages and delivery. This will allow you to see where the problem lies.

In relations to messages -remember the metric does not differentiate between buyer and seller messages, it just measures ALL messages. So if you didn't reply to a message which you believed didn't need a reply , this may be the reason your metric was dinged.

Regarding tracking - if as you say your orders all go with tracking , it may be worth doing a search for existing threads regarding this issue with Post NL. I seem to remember seeing some posts here with this same issue, but dont recall the outcome or fix .

0 Likes
PigeonsParadise
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thank you for your reply.

I checked everything and everything was o.k. with delivery and messages. So I realy don't know what went wrong🤷‍

0 Likes

Jump to solution

There has been an issue with the tracking for over 2 years and no amount of demands will change this if it has not been done already.

Even this morning I added a tracking number to an order with postnl international 3s and within minutes it automatically switch itself to postnl international which does not track correctly and keeps the order in pre-transit even though it shows the tracking updates in the dashboard. 

The only way to fix this is to go back into your order and edit the tracking to re-enter postnl international 3s, within minutes it will switch to "in Transit" and stay there. We as sellers need to double check our orders & tracking.

Download your stats from the star seller section and check your orders to make sure this did not happen before you start contacting Etsy

1 Like
PigeonsParadise
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thank  you.

Will  do  that 

1 Like

Jump to solution

@PigeonsParadise  - This thread on the problem from December -

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/track-and-traces-of-POST-NL-not-working-on-Etsy/m-p/1...

Scroll down - one shop owner (ByVanilla) did give some suggestions on how to try & work around the problem. 

1 Like
PigeonsParadise
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thank  you

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.