eLLaJewelryGift
Inspiration Seeker

Star seller

Hello,
I'm trying to provide all the necessary things to become a star seller. Although I have completed the stages that need to be completed, the message part seems to be missing. I responded to all messages received via my page on time. But there does not seem to be any movement on this issue. Being a star seller is very important to me, and if you check out my store, you will see that I respond to all messages on time. I would like to ask for your support on this issue and to correct the relevant inaccuracy.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Star seller

We are other sellers here, not Etsy.  Download the messages CSV to see what you've missed

1 Like

Re: Star seller

@eLLaJewelryGift: "... if you check out my store ..." Even if Etsy Support or the Help Pages sent you here this is a seller peer to peer forum, and should not be considered a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes read and reply to posts).

First you need to look at applicable CSV file available on your Star Seller page (previous period for November Star). When you look at the file remember that that the dates / times are in UTC (not your time zone), only the first message of a new incoming thread is included (all that counts for Star Seller), and usually a new incoming thread is not included until after the 24 hour reply window has passed regardless of when you replied. Star Seller stats (and the CSV file) seem to be updated only once per day so there may be an additional day's delay. There is also a link to the actual message thread so you can verify if the data is correct or not. Keep in mind that the Star Seller metric is NOT all new messages but only the first message of all new incoming threads.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.