My listing prices have been changed without my input

As the title says prices on my listings have been changed for some reason and they are all random.

Picture 

Some of the prices are now equal to the prices I set for my own country, aka including 25% tax for Norway, but others are completely random. And they are all set to decimals like $37.75 and such, something I would never do. I always stick to full numbers like 80.00, 82.00, 87.00, never any .50 or .75.

I have variations for Norwegian customers and for everyone else. The left column has some correct prices while the right column doesn't make ANY sense.

Is this because I am in Vacation mode?

I was planning to go live again today but I cannot do so with my prices messed up like this.

How do I revert this?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
3 Replies

Re: My listing prices have been changed without my input

Hi, it might be related to this issue a lot of people have been experiencing when we try to use the international/domestic pricing feature. https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/International-Buyers-Paying-Domestic-Prices/m-p/14299...

2 Likes

Thank you for the link. Glad to hear it's not just me, but this is definitely a huge problem that needs to be fixed.

1 Like

November 17, 2023--Etsy just changed the prices on about 50 of my listings and signed me up for "Free Shipping over $35" without my approval.  I just saw it today on my shop.  So if I listed an item at $40.00 plus 22.80 priority shipping, they changed it to Free Shipping with a price of $62.80.  It took me over an hour to change it all back to what I wanted it to be and I am not happy about it.  The shop owners are supposed to set listing prices and shipping amounts. And threatening that your listings won't get seen as well as the free shipping ones is really low.  I think this breach of Cyber Security is unbelievable and pretty nervy and really wasted my time and I'm disgusted about it.  What the F%#$@ are they going to do next?!

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.