Shralite
Inspiration Seeker

Star seller

Jump to solution

Hello,

I had the perfect score and was eligible for star seller badge. I got one spam message which I tried to reply but it didn't work. now my reply rating has gone down due to that. Please help how do I get it fixed. 

Thanks You

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BootifulLabels
Conversation Maker

Re: Star seller

Jump to solution

Mark the message as spam and it should adjust the stats within a couple of days.  However, new shops are not actually eligible for the  SS badges until 90 days from their first sale.  It looks like your first sale was in early Feb,  90 days would be early May so you may need to wait until the June badge calculation before you will qualify.

View solution in original post

2 Likes
6 Replies
BootifulLabels
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Mark the message as spam and it should adjust the stats within a couple of days.  However, new shops are not actually eligible for the  SS badges until 90 days from their first sale.  It looks like your first sale was in early Feb,  90 days would be early May so you may need to wait until the June badge calculation before you will qualify.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I had the same problem, and prior to seeing your response, I deleted the message.  How can I rectify this to get my response rating back up?   Thank you

0 Likes

Jump to solution

If you deleted it, rather than sending it to spam, there is nothing you can do but wait until it drops off the review period. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

This has happened to me now!  I got a message from another seller because I favorited my shop, so she thanked me.  I have my auto-reply on all the time when I'm busy working on custom orders, especially now since I've been doing them consistently.  So I left it to Etsy to answer it for me with my auto reply!  Well...guess what?  It failed that day, and I didn't know it until last night when I just happened to see a message that my star seller status needed some work for August!  It dropped from 100% down to 80% - for just ONE message?  Especially since Etsy was supposed to reply on it!  I've marked it as spam and HOPE it changes my score in the next few days!!  But this NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!  Otherwise, the auto-reply button being on is worthless!!

0 Likes
LynnsLittleShop
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

If you have the temporary auto reply I think you can only do it for 5 days, did it run out? Here's the help article on it

How to Send Messages to Buyers – Etsy Help

0 Likes
bradgoodell
Community Maker

Jump to solution

@AnniMaesCollectibles Mark it is "spam" today, and it should adjust within 24 hours.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.