mrsflauschigde
Inspiration Seeker

Star Seller

Jump to solution
I earned the seller star for February 2023 based on my performance from November 1, 2022 to January 31, 2023, but I did not receive the seller star. Can someone please explain to me why I did not receive it. Thanks very much
Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Star Seller

Jump to solution

Hello @mrsflauschigde,

We've double-checked your shop, and we can confirm that it hasn't been opened for 90-days since your first sale. Please know that aside from Customer-centric and minimum requirements, you also need to have been on Etsy’s platform for 90 days since your first sale before you can be eligible to be evaluated for Star Seller. 

Additionally, please note that Star Sellers will be evaluated on the first of each month, and the evaluation period for Star Seller will look at the last 3 months of data prior to the evaluation date.

You can read more about Star Seller in our terms: https://www.etsy.com/legal/policy/star-seller-terms-and-conditions/1020908425032

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies

Jump to solution

Requirements are explained on your Star Seller dashboard. It looks like maybe you haven't been on Etsy for at least 90 days since your first sale. That means you don't qualify for the program, which is consistent with the fact that you have none of the badges.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

It's 90 days from first sale not from when you started your shop.  The star seller information explains this.

(PS add your about page and your GDPR and right of withdrawal so you have seller protection) 

0 Likes
UppNorthEh
Community Maker

Jump to solution

fyi - a lot of sites are using your photos.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello @mrsflauschigde,

We've double-checked your shop, and we can confirm that it hasn't been opened for 90-days since your first sale. Please know that aside from Customer-centric and minimum requirements, you also need to have been on Etsy’s platform for 90 days since your first sale before you can be eligible to be evaluated for Star Seller. 

Additionally, please note that Star Sellers will be evaluated on the first of each month, and the evaluation period for Star Seller will look at the last 3 months of data prior to the evaluation date.

You can read more about Star Seller in our terms: https://www.etsy.com/legal/policy/star-seller-terms-and-conditions/1020908425032

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.