Star Seller badge removed due to not fulfilling the shipping rate... but I only sell digital files

Jump to solution

I fact-checked to see if there was a mistake but there is not; all of my listings are selected as digital files and therefore, the shipping rate should not apply to me. What can I do in this situation? I met the other two criteria (100%, 5.0) so I should still have my badge.

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Star Seller badge removed due to not fulfilling the shipping rate... but I only sell digital fil

Jump to solution

this is known etsy bug for months 'Our engineering partners are currently aware of an issue where digital only orders act like physical orders'

one day there is also shipping section and another it disappers.. if you are 'lucky' like me that this bug appears last day of month you lost your badge.. same happend to me this month and many other sellers

View solution in original post

3 Likes
4 Replies
LeParisMetro
Conversation Maker

Re: Star Seller badge removed due to not fulfilling the shipping rate... but I only sell digital fil

Jump to solution

Could it be because Etsy thinks you are selling illegal counterfeits?  They remove star seller for that. Make sure to put your licensing agreement with Big Hit Entertainment who owns the rights to BTS images in every applicable listing so Etsy knows you are operating legally.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

this is known etsy bug for months 'Our engineering partners are currently aware of an issue where digital only orders act like physical orders'

one day there is also shipping section and another it disappers.. if you are 'lucky' like me that this bug appears last day of month you lost your badge.. same happend to me this month and many other sellers

3 Likes

Jump to solution

That's unfortunate to hear. Hope we all get our badges next month.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I am currently having the same issue. Not with losing a badge but can not proceed to list my item before I put down a shipping rate  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.