MayluDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Speedy replies badge

I have a 100% response rate in the spot where it calculates for star seller but I somehow don't have the speedy replies badge. I want to get 'star seller' for the first time and I have to do that by the end of April. Based on what I've read, I need both the badge and the 100% response rate. 

How do I get the speedy replies badge when I get very few messages but when I do, I respond fast? 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Speedy replies badge

You need to look at the previous review period to see why you don't have the badge for April.  What you see on the dashboard is the current period stats which are for the May badge. Click on 'Last review period' to see the details. 

0 Likes

What do you mean by "fast"?

It has to be within the 24 hour limit.

0 Likes

@MayluDesigns: The Star Seller metric for messages is very simplistic and binary - either you replied to (or marked as SPAM) that first message of a new incoming thread within 24 hours or you did not. It does not matter who sent it, the subject matter, if it is a duplicate or blank or anything else. How many new threads you have is irrelevant unless you need to offset unanswered or answered late new threads.

If your Star Seller page shows 100% then everything should be okay when Etsy calculates badges and stars on May 1st.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.