For the past hour I have had an orange banner at the top of my orders page which says "Some listings aren't showing estimated delivery dates to shoppers. Add required info to your delivery profiles to help shoppers know when an item will arrive — which can help them make purchasing decisions."

When you click on it it takes you through to your delivery profiles and advises: Update missing delivery information to help calculate estimated delivery dates for 1 delivery profile.

Every profile I have is set up and has been for the past 4 years so I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this & whether it's just a glitch?

HLHStudioGifts
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Some listings aren't showing estimated delivery dates to shoppers - Error Message

I have gone into all my listings and amended some as the profile was different that what I had set it up - I had hoped that would work but it is still not working .... what a nightmare 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Re: Some listings aren't showing estimated delivery dates to shoppers - Error Message

I've been updating a LOT of my listings and noticed every time I save and publish, the assigned shipping profile shows up as a new additional error.  

3 Likes

Hmmm.....I was updating under-performing listings today too when I first noticed this. 

2 Likes

@IfYouKnowYouKnowUS  @iFeltFanciful 

ohh I think you may be on to something. Initially I just had one showing the warning message then renewed a couple of listings and then it had 2 more profiles showing the warning message. I just assumed it was catching up when the pages refreshed but I just listed a new item and as soon as I did that the shipping profile for that type of item started showing the warning too. I think it's directly related to renewals or new listings or any activity /updating to an existing listing. I'm going to go edit a couple of other listings and see if the shipping profiles for those start showing the warning after. 

edit to add- ok I did my experiment with a few more listings that all have different shipping profiles that did not have the warning showing. I made minor edit and republished and yep....those profiles are now showing the warning.

2 Likes

@WitticismsRus Sounds like a good place to start investigating.  I checked and all of the listings I updated were on the same shipping profile. Chat support asked for the link to this Forum post to pass onto the team who is supposed to be looking into this, so hopefully they start here. I'd be happy to help them test it out with updates to some of my listings on other shipping profiles. 

2 Likes

@WitticismsRus I think you're right - this is exactly what's happening to me. Any new or updated listings are affecting the profiles assigned to them.  Those I haven't had any activity on are fine. 

1 Like
888digitalarts
Inspiration Seeker

so grateful to found this thread. I've very similar problem, has contacted the support and the feedback just similar to others. Hope this would not impact to our sales. 

3 Likes

Just got the same It's possible that it's a system error, I suggest reaching out to Etys support for assistance.

1 Like
JadesArtLair
Inspiration Seeker

I am also experiencing this error - you're not alone! Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Says it's required info so i hope my listings don't get taken down..

1 Like

Yep, I am. I just came to look and see if anyone else has this issue. 

1 Like
Chrysalism
Conversation Maker

Same issue here. 

2 Likes
FuzzyTailsArt
Inspiration Seeker

I am also having the same problem since this afternoon.  All items that I have added today say the same thing and I'm using the same shipping profile that I set-up and have been using for 3 months.  I also added a new shipping profile to see if that would fix it and the new profile now shows the error.  I did check my actual listings and they are showing the correct "delivery dates".  I also changed my production time and shipping time (temporarily) to see if that would correct the issue, it did not.

3 Likes
FrayCollective
Inspiration Seeker

Same issue - I was updating an old listing and it triggered the shipping profile error message. 

3 Likes
LittleLousCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

Has anyone received a solution for this because any orders we receive in the meantime not only damage star seller statuses but also means we’re not protected by the seller protection programme

2 Likes

I emailed support yesterday and haven't heard anything back. Still have the error messages this morning. I hope that enough of us that are affected by this have also reached out to support to report this issue! The more attention on this the faster a solution! 

1 Like

I reported it straight away when it started happening around 6pm UK time yesterday. It was passed onto technical support but I’ve not heard back as of yet so hopefully they’re working on a fix

2 Likes

Yep, I've got this error too.  

0 Likes

Just wanted to let everyone know- my mysterious errors have disappeared! Hope the same for everyone else! 

0 Likes
HmWish
Inspiration Seeker

Now the warning message has gone,but I want to know how to show estimated delivery dates to shoppers ,My product page can only display -Ready to ship in XXbusiness days

0 Likes

Same here

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.