Some listings aren't showing estimated delivery dates to shoppers - Error Message

For the past hour I have had an orange banner at the top of my orders page which says "Some listings aren't showing estimated delivery dates to shoppers. Add required info to your delivery profiles to help shoppers know when an item will arrive — which can help them make purchasing decisions."

When you click on it it takes you through to your delivery profiles and advises: Update missing delivery information to help calculate estimated delivery dates for 1 delivery profile.

Every profile I have is set up and has been for the past 4 years so I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this & whether it's just a glitch?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
10 Likes
44 Replies

Re: Some listings aren't showing estimated delivery dates to shoppers - Error Message

I can't speak to that specific glitch.  But the filters for completed orders are not working correctly (Pre-transit, In-transit, etc.)

1 Like
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Some listings aren't showing estimated delivery dates to shoppers - Error Message

@PristinityJewelry  - I just checked mine. I know I have 2 orders in-transit but when I click that up comes all my delivered packages.

0 Likes

Same here - did you fins a fix?

1 Like

Me too. I'm on with Chat support right now. Will report back if I get any answers. 

1 Like

Just some extra info: I've got 14 shipping profiles, all at least 2 years old, some 10 years or older and this bug has chosen the one most of my listings are using. Nothing at all indicated or missing on the shipping profile itself.

3 Likes

@InkandFred @JaffaOrange Encourage you both to try to contact support if you haven't already, please. They need to know it's not just me.

1 Like
DreamBubbleGifts
Inspiration Seeker

Same here. Chat support told me to log out and log in again and the clear cache but as you can imagine that didn't fix anything ... 

0 Likes

I was told to try and make a brand new shipping profile and apply the 80 listings to that one, red banner just migrated to the new shipping profile. So, the work-around did not work for me.

2 Likes
DreamBubbleGifts
Inspiration Seeker

Have you checked if it shows the estimated delivery dates on your listings? Etsy shows them on mine, so I think that it's just the error message that is the glitch, and the shipping profiles are just fine and show the estimated arrival dates on the listings. 

3 Likes

Thanks, @DreamBubbleGifts , looks like my listings are also showing the dates. I'm still nervous about what the refund bots are seeing, lol. But I guess I can get back to work on other things now.

0 Likes
LittleLousCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

Mine has spread to 2 profiles now and support didn’t offer me any solutions - it’s not affecting my orders as one received doesn’t have an EDD

0 Likes

I have the same banner. Says there is missing info, but that is incorrect.

0 Likes

@jry2fiugdky64u5h It might be helpful if you try to report the bug as well, if you are able.

1 Like

Update: Was not able to get a solution on this. I am told that it has been escalated to an investigation team or some such. Also that they would update me eventually by email. But of course, in the meantime, as far as Etsy's bots are concerned those affected listings have no estimated delivery dates, so I suppose having them up is a huge gamble. Anyone else have any updates at all?

1 Like

I have also reported it and was told to delete the profile & create a new one which I did and it didn't work. I've told Etsy that it hasn't worked and they have passed it on to the technical team who will contact me via email.

2 Likes

Same issue for me. One of my profiles has the big red warning banner yet there is no information missing. If I go into the listings for that profile - they all show Estimated Delivery Dates. I'll assume it's a glitch and hope they fix it quickly!

2 Likes

I'm having the same issue. When I click to update "missing information" on shipping profiles everything is correctly inputted. 

1 Like
HLHStudioGifts
Inspiration Seeker

I have the same issue - I have checked my set up on Printify too which is all set up correctly.  I haven't been able to contact Etsy as it is all standard replies which is frustrating....all my listings are affected 

0 Likes

@InkandFred 

I'm seeing the same on all of my active profiles. The delivery days numbers are all selected and the listings are still showing estimated delivery dates so it's likely a bug. At first I thought it was because I have 'other' as the shipping service but I'm not sure. Anyone else having the issue have 'other' as the shipping service? Or have you selected a a specific shipping service? 

Chat support was clueless as usual but they said they would send it up the tech support chain. 

1 Like

@WitticismsRus I also have Other selected so that I can input my own delivery date range. But I have it set up that way on all 14 shipping profiles, and only one is showing the red "update info" warning.

1 Like

@iFeltFanciful 

Only one of mine was showing the red update info bit too. Once I checked each profile and the page refreshed a few times 2 more had the red update info warning. I'll check again once I'm back on my PC. 

1 Like

@WitticismsRus LOL, oh boy, guess I should try that and see what happens.

0 Likes

@ModFabio I think we have a working theory on this bug....would you be able to flag the above for the team supposed to be investigating this issue?

Sorry, nested wrong. It's actually the post directly below. Thank you!

0 Likes

@InkandFred  me too , but when I go into my listing expected delivery date is showing . Creating a new profile didn't work either , will log as an issue with support 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.