I got several messages that my shop is temporarily unable to accept new orders. To restore the shop and see new orders in my profile I have to write my eMail address in the chat but there is no chat option in my shop and I am at a loss to find out what this is about and and how to fix the problem so I can get my shop working. Etsy please for your assistance.

Vintorious
Community Maker

Dot.: Shop is temporarily unable to accept new orders

Spammers/scammers do not have the ability to sort their messages into the Etsy folder.  I had asked this above, but was the payment finally processed? It is not unusual to get a notice from Etsy about pending orders when the payment method hasn't been confirmed yet. ETA: you should post a new thread for your concern, as it does not directly answer the OP's question, and may be a whole new issue.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
BenzoDesign
Inspiration Seeker

Betreff: Shop is temporarily unable to accept new orders

Hallo,

diese Nachricht habe ich letzen Monat auch bekommen. Mir kam die Nachricht komisch vor deshalb habe ich den Etsy Support kontaktiert. Die haben mir gesagt das es eine Spamnachricht ist. Ich solle sie bitte nicht öffnen und in den Spamordner verschieben.

1 Like

Dot.: Shop is temporarily unable to accept new orders

@AnniebelloPaper  I’m sure it was in “ from Etsy”. I opened it,  next I placed it in “spam” and it didn’t disappeared from spam as well. I deleted it form spam today. This message I got yesterday. It had no logo details that you write about. Only just an orange square with an “E”

0 Likes

Re: Shop is temporarily unable to accept new orders

It looks so real that even I who spends time in the forum most days did a double take and checked the who to, who from etc.  Then I remembered Etsy had added a section Etsy Emails to our Convos and went there and it was not there but in my regular inbox so I marked as spam.  

2 Likes
BarbKrellArt
Inspiration Seeker

I just got this message as well right now.  There is nowhere to reply that I can see.

0 Likes

@BarbKrellArt 

You don't WANT to reply--unless you want your bank account cleaned out and your CC maxed out.

Mark it as SPAM even tho it is a SCAM

1 Like

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.