PearlzWay
Inspiration Seeker

Shop announcement button

Jump to solution

The shop announcement button has disappeared. I now have an old announcement that I cannot change. Is anyone else having this issue? 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BootifulLabels
Conversation Maker

Re: Shop announcement button

Jump to solution

Not sure what button you mean.  You change the Shop Announcement on the Info & Appearance page.  In the menu at left on your Shop Manager page scroll down till you see Settings.  Click this and select Info and Appearance and select that.

It will take you to the area where you add info for your shopfront, scroll down a bit and you will see a box for the Shop Announcement.  You can change it there.

View solution in original post

2 Likes
6 Replies
BootifulLabels
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Not sure what button you mean.  You change the Shop Announcement on the Info & Appearance page.  In the menu at left on your Shop Manager page scroll down till you see Settings.  Click this and select Info and Appearance and select that.

It will take you to the area where you add info for your shopfront, scroll down a bit and you will see a box for the Shop Announcement.  You can change it there.

2 Likes
PearlzWay
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thank you this worked great! 

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Jump to solution

Your shop announcement is still there but it needs updating.

0 Likes
TBQSC
Community Maker

Jump to solution

You can also access it directly via your shop ... there is an "edit shop" pencil in your banner ... click that and make any changes you want to your shop.

0 Likes
PearlzWay
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I have posted shop announcements several times through the app on my phone and suddenly that capability is gone. I have an old announcement up that I now can’t change. I always add an announcement through the app on my phone.  I will try to see if I can do it on my computer but always thought you could only do it through the app on my phone. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

OP, yes, Etsy this week removed the Shop Announcement button from the Blue Etsy app. Why is a mystery to me. My solution is to use a browser, on Edge, and open the Info and Appearance button under Settings. It's more steps, but it works.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.