Shipping settings are not up to date

I'm located in the USA. I'm trying to update my shipping profiles to match what is available to USPS customers. There is no more USPS First Class mail, it is now USPS Ground Advantage, with $100 insurance included. I can't get this option to be available for my customers.

Etsy, please update this. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
5 Replies

Re: Shipping settings are not up to date

Until Etsy changes the wording use First Class Package service and Parcel select.  Ground Advantage is available in teh label.  Etsy just has not taken the time to change the profiles.  If you don't want Priority selected at all, remove it. 

0 Likes

I've had a customer complain that I sent something Ground Advantage and not First-Class. Also the Ground option listing in Etsy doesn't indicate that insurance is included.

0 Likes

@LaurenSumnerPottery: For once, Etsy's not updating something is a good thing. The rates are correct (as Ground Advantage) and packages of over 15.99 ounces are priced as Priority Mail. 1 pound and heavier Ground Advantage packages have an estimated in transit time equal to the old Parcel Post. For example, a Chicago to Hawaii 15.9 ounce package has an estimated in transit time of 5 days, the exact same package at 16 ounces has an estimated in transit time of 15 days.

0 Likes

Why is it good that it isn't correct? As long as the pricing is correct, I'd prefer Etsy to fix this. 

I offer Priority and Ground Advantage and I'd like both to be offered (not first class) 

2 Likes

I am having this same issue. I would like my customers to be able to choose between USPS Ground Advantage and USPS Priority when they are buying. I feel this is costing me sales because ETSY needs to update customer shipping options!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.