Shachico
Inspiration Seeker

Shipping price not changing?

Hi, sorry for such a newb question, but for the life of me I can't seem to get the shipping prices to change. I changed the package type to letter/envelope but it still says it will charge my customers at least 5 dollars in shipping. I would like to get this to be the 64 cents price instead, but not sure what I am doing wrong. Any ideas?

I would love to browse the forum for answers but it seems that I am not allowed to read posts here. This website is so bugged! 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Shipping price not changing?

You're using calculated shipping which is setting the shipping amounts based on packages such as padded envelopes and boxes.  Those rates also include tracking.

If you want to send the stickers in a regular envelope, you shouldn't be using the calculated shipping option.  Use the ''I'll enter fixed prices manually'' option and enter your own shipping amount.

Be aware tho that sending something with no tracking could cause problems, such as the buyer can claim they did not receive their order.  Without tracking you cannot prove that you actually mailed it.  Also, using a regular letter envelope like one you'd mail a b'day card in doesn't offer much protection against damage, if that's what you intend to use. 

1 Like
Shachico
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Shipping price not changing?

Ohh okay, got it, thank you so much!!

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.