Shipping Profiles not saving correctly on App

Okay, maybe I'm just screwing this up, but I've been listing a few things per night using the app because it's more comfortable after a long day to list from the couch, relaxing (can anyone relate?). 

I carefully select the proper shipping profile. 

Then, the next day, I check from my computer (because I want to add a photo or adjust tags or whatever) and I notice that the shipping profile I SELECTED on the app is no longer selected, but "custom shipping options" is!! Umm... what? I don't understand this. It has happened EVERY time I create a new listing on the app, but never on the computer. I had to go into 12 listings today and switch the shipping profile back to my chosen one. 

I guess I won't list from my phone anymore. I dunno, it seems too glitchy. I don't want to have to re-do any more work than necessary. Anyone else experience this?? Maybe it's just my phone. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Re: Shipping Profiles not saving correctly on App

I don't use the App, but have seen many say that it is terribly glitchy.

1 Like

@ChillwolfArt  Yeah... I'm starting to see that. It's annoying. I think I'll just list from my computer and save the app for what it actually CAN do:

Tell me I have an order or new message. Lol. 

1 Like

@LaRenaissanceGirl: "I guess I won't list from my phone anymore." Have you tried using your mobile browser instead of the app?

0 Likes

No, I haven’t tried that.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.