I haven't seen any posts less than 11 hours old, and wanted to report that ShipStation is still not syncing for me.

TheGoldCactusLLC
Inspiration Seeker

Re: ShipStation Integration still not working

Jump to solution

I have been having problems but followed advice on another thread and it now works. I made store inactive and then I reconnected. It seems to be working and importing orders. hope that helps. I tried this same thing last night and it did not work then......

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution

Thank you for this idea. I tried it and it didn't work for me. But I'll keep trying, as you've done, and hope it solves the problem.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I just did this and have now lost the few orders that were in shipstation. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Did you do this on the ShipStation end or the Etsy end?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Perhaps this is a way for Etsy to encourage sellers to use their shipping...

1 Like

Jump to solution

Does anyone have a good alternative for shipping besides Shipstation (which I've been using for 6+ years)? I haven't had store updates since 8/16. This is negatively impacting customer service. Unbelievable that Etsy has not resolved or even updated this. I need to ship my orders out and I am DEFINITELY NOT using Etsy labels.

2 Likes
RaRaRass
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I am with you I am freaking out!

I had to use Etsy shipping yesterday and print FedEx labels directly from my FedEx Account because Etsy doesn't link my Fedex2day One rate of $8.75 and was trying to charge $23.75 or $30 and my customers love the in transit and delivery emails from ShipStation but I like the reports - for my total shipping and highest selling items - so panicking 

1 Like

Jump to solution

it was NOT shipstations fault

1 Like

Jump to solution

This may not be a feasible solution if you have a lot of orders, but I've been manually creating orders in ShipStation using info from the order on Etsy.

It takes me about a minute to create and double check the order, and then copy/paste the tracking into Etsy and complete the order.

As long as you close out the order on Etsy before you reconnect Etsy to ShipStation you should have any duplicate order issues.

1 Like
RaRaRass
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I went into integrations and clicked disconnect for the ShipStation  - so I could disconnect and then reconnect but now when i go in i can't find the ShipStation app to reconnect it - I am freaking out - I have cheaper rates but my customers love the status emails on transit and delivery - what can I do - I don't want to have to use Etsy shipping again like I did yesterday - Anyone having any success?

0 Likes
ReImagineBrewing
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

It is GONE along with the other shipping third party apps. Tell people NOT to listen to Etsy and do NOT disconnect the app or remove it on Etsy's end or you can't reconnect.

Malarkey! 

I stopped using Etsy labels years ago and won't do it again. They are not making more money from me and I will not get abused by their inaccurate and after the fact additional charges that I do not get using other shipping services. Ahh!

1 Like

Jump to solution

I'm still not able to reconnect either of my stores despite the messages in threads that this issue has been resolved

2 Likes
Buchworks
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Hey all I've been having issues with shipstation integration too. I've been trying to reconnect my store as recommended and it wasn't working. I just got it to work now though after realizing that I was giving shipstation the wrong username. It's confusing because I thought my username was my email address as I enter it in the Etsy login. Entering the incorrect username is what was giving me an Etsy error. But now that I input the correct username my store came up right away and I was able to reconnect it.

You all probably know your correct usernames (unlike me), but check that just to make sure. 

Shipstation provides some info on how to find your Etsy username if you don't recall it.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

According to a post elsewhere, it appears that a malformed script killed a significant number of authorization keys used by integrations and Etsy is working on restoring them. If that is the cause, since each individual integration on ShipStation (for example) probably has its own key, as a key is restored that particular integration works again. That would explain why some people say the problem is resolved and others say it is not.

0 Likes
ReImagineBrewing
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

But it doesn't explain why Etsy has deactivated all of the third party integration apps on Etsy. If you disconnect on Etsy the app is fully gone. You can't integrate here again (until they make them available again).

So, don't disconnect on Etsy.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

So reconnecting through Shipstation on firefox didn't work for me, but when I tried it on Chrome it worked. Not sure if it's because of timing or the browsers actually make a difference. Either way worth a try. Hope everyone's shop can get up and running again!!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Shucks, that was a good idea but I'm still out of luck.  Glad it worked for you!  The fact that some people are getting back into it is a good sign.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I tried on 3 browsers several times over the past few days to rule out browser too. Still not connected.

I think you may have gotten lucky with timing!

0 Likes
GiftedOak
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Just thought I would chime in that Shipstation is still also unable to connect for me.  I just tried both deactivating/activating which didn't work, and also deleting and re-adding our Etsy store and Shipstation still gives me the error "An error occurred attempting to update orders".

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Okay! I finally got connected!

It had nothing to do with anything I'd done. I had tried everything suggested, and that I could think of, several times over the past 24+ hours. Stepped away from my computer for the past few hours and just came back to it working.

As someone said earlier, I think it is a slow rolling fix which will eventually hit everyone.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I have no idea if it was a coincidence, but I just did this and it restored my connections! 

I ended up going to "connect a store or marketplace" and re-adding each of my shops.  The new connections worked and I was able to import orders. About 5 minutes later, the old connections started working again! This pulled in duplicates of every order, but I was able to make the new connections I had just added inactive and the duplicates disappeared.

Hopefully this works for someone else! What a mess!  

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Do we all need to put our shops on Vacation until this is fixed?

1 Like

Jump to solution

I cannot afford to miss sales because Etsy is incompetent!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

STILL not working for me. This is unacceptable. And the fact that Etsy CS just says, "They're working on it." and "Just use Etsy labels." is infuriating. I'm going on DAY 3 with no orders imported to Shipstation. That platform is integral to how I run my shop. I use the Order summary to keep track of orders and inventory, etc. I already had to manually update 30 labels as "shipped" on Etsy. This is either a major screw-up on Etsy's end, or a diabolical way to make sellers dependent on Etsy shipping in order to put even more money in their pockets. I'm furious. Not to mention all the additional time spent dealing with this.

1 Like

Jump to solution

WOW, after that rage post, I went back and got it to work! I had been putting in my Etsy username, ShopStudioBlue, and I kept getting the 404 error. Then I decided to try my original shop name, ShopSomethingBlue (I changed the name about 5 years ago)...and it finally worked! So, if any of you changed your shop name and are attempting to reconnect that way, maybe try your original shop name & see what happens. 
What a relief. I was almost in tears thinking about all the extra work this was going to make for me.

I hope this helps someone!

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.