LogosByChar
Inspiration Seeker

Ship by date was incorrect

I’m showing an item was shipped late because the shop date was incorrect. How do I get this fixed? 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Ship by date was incorrect

Too late now 

0 Likes

Once an order shows up late shipping there is no way to fix it.

0 Likes

@LogosByChar: As soon as you see that you are unable to ship an order by the scheduled ship by date you need to update that date.

Take a look at "How do I update the “ship by” date for an order?" on https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015588087-How-to-Set-Processing-Times-and-Ship-By-Dates?s...

Remember that you can only do it once and you have to do it before the existing scheduled to ship by date.

2 Likes

Ship date was incorrect how?  Your processing time frame is what you need to ship within.  If you feel you cannot accomplish, you need to extend the date that also sends a message to the buyer. 

It looks like you have a 2 day processing time frame?  If that is the case you have two days to process and ship.

Add your location btw 

0 Likes

I had the same issue. I shipped on time, my buyer gave me a 5 star review and the date shows as shipped on time but in 1969, so it claims I am late. And it was overseas plus I delivered within my window. They have penalized me for 3 months now due to this one order and I don't know what to do. It's obviously a mistake. Any suggestions?

0 Likes

@CraftyScrapsbyKel @LogosByChar 

Keep at them. I have found email works best because you will have a record.

Go to Help  > Contact Us > Selling on Etsy and keep clicking around until you hopefully see an email option under I still need help.

You should receive an email response with links to help articles etc. Respond saying this does not solve your problem.
You should now find an open Support Request in the Help Center - click on your avatar at the top right. I suggest adding comments regularly until you get a resolution, otherwise your request may get closed.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.