Search question

Jump to solution

Not sure which section to put this in -  when I wanted to search for an item there was no filter for just USA, it was other "all" or "star sellers".  Since when is it like that? I just wanted to see items from USA, not every where.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Search question

Jump to solution

Another test?  In the filters I see "Special Offers" at the top, then "Shop Location", followed by "Seller Type".  (The only Seller Type available is Star Seller!)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies

Jump to solution

Another test?  In the filters I see "Special Offers" at the top, then "Shop Location", followed by "Seller Type".  (The only Seller Type available is Star Seller!)

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I don't have that, I only show available for purchase so maybe they're going to start showing sold out items in search too?

I'm bitter about search right now anyway.    I thought I'd saved an image I wanted to buy in my favorites or cart this weekend but it's not in either location.  I've spent this evening trying to recreate the search but it's nowhere to be found because I can't remember what the seller called it.   I just happened to stumble on it.    Generally I buy right then because of this problem or at least mark it somehow but I wanted to do some more research.    Fingers crossed it's just sold out and will pop back in maybe tomorrow.  Ugh, I hate the unknown from search - so frustrating!

1 Like
MeerkatsManor
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@moonbeamgifts   When that happens to me, I scroll through Chrome history and always find the page.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

The problem is that I was all over this weekend, LOL.   It felt like I looked at every single digital listing on Etsy, some shops from the forums if I was participating, etc.   

So needle in a haystack hunting there!   :  )

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.