Scan Form

Every Sunday that I go to print a scan form from my desktop, it is not available. This has been ongoing for a while now. I have contacted Etsy about it, yet here I am asking again to make it available so that I can print it out. It is not in the completed orders section either. I don't understand it. Can you please make this available on Sundays? 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Scan Form

Probably because you can't ship on a Sunday.

0 Likes

All sorts of changes seem to be occurring that do not make sense and there never seems to be any notice or explanation. We used to be able to mark an order as completed on a Sunday (we have a postal facility open on Sunday and get our packages scanned as accepted on Sunday) but now we have to mark the order as completed on Monday even though USPS already has the package and it is wending its way to the destination.

0 Likes

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000336887-How-to-Print-a-USPS-SCAN-Form?segment=selling

"It is only possible to print a SCAN form for postage labels that have both a purchase date and dispatch date of today. It is not possible to print SCAN forms for labels purchased on different days. "

You can't print one on a sunday because your ship labels dates are presumably monday.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.