TheDownsize
Inspiration Seeker

STAR SELLER TRACKING PROBLEM

Jump to solution

My Star Seller rating is being affected by the bug that continues to not be resolved. I have a few orders that remain on Etsy showing as "Pre-Transit" but which have actually been delivered to the buyer on time. I know this because I did my due diligence in adding tracking(manually) directly after shipping these items. The USPS website recognizes the tracking numbers and shows these items delivered. The completed order page shows that these items have valid tracking numbers. Unfortunately, my star seller percentage is at 93% because of this bug and I would really like some answers. I can see there have been many posts about it, which all have orange check marks indicating the problem has been resolved. This problem is not resolved and it needs to be looked at before we are all unfairly evaluated at the month's end. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: STAR SELLER TRACKING PROBLEM

Jump to solution

Hello @TheDownsize,

As of March 21, our engineers updated all USPS shipping labels that were purchased since the start of this issue. All labels that were stuck in the ‘Pre-Transit’ state due to this issue are now displaying the proper tracking information. You will also see these updates reflected in your Star Seller Shipping Score. For more information about this, you may check out this Forums Announcement.

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: STAR SELLER TRACKING PROBLEM

Jump to solution

Hello @TheDownsize,

As of March 21, our engineers updated all USPS shipping labels that were purchased since the start of this issue. All labels that were stuck in the ‘Pre-Transit’ state due to this issue are now displaying the proper tracking information. You will also see these updates reflected in your Star Seller Shipping Score. For more information about this, you may check out this Forums Announcement.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.