LockgensDice
Inspiration Seeker

Return Label not sending to buyer

Jump to solution

I am trying to issue a return to a buyer.  I have created a return label and sent it to them.  They have said they have not received it.  I have tried resending it, and they still not getting it.  Not sure what to do.  I also can't find where I could Download it myself and send it to them through email.  Anyone know what is going on here? Or how to fix it?

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LockgensDice
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Return Label not sending to buyer

Jump to solution

I found a work around.  This doesn't mean Etsy shouldn't fix this.  If you use the app, it has to be the app, when you have created a return shipping label, when you check on it and it says pretransit, there is a print button under the big green part.  Push that and you can print it or download it.  So you can send it to your buyer.  Hope this helps.

I tried talking to Etsy, it was basically, Yeah we know this is a problem.  And they wanted me to send an error message... There is no error message it just doesn't work.  So hopefully they fix it, but I needed help with my customer who is waiting.  

View solution in original post

2 Likes
10 Replies
TBQSC
Community Maker

Jump to solution
0 Likes
LockgensDice
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

No, I have followed these. The customer hasn’t received it after I have made and sent it. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Can you print the label as a PDF and attach to a message?

0 Likes
LockgensDice
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

As I said I can’t find where to download it. Or print it at all. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

This is the third recent post on this issue  - something is going on.

2 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. The return label will not produce so I can't even try to download and send to customer on my own. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem.  I have attempted to send a return label several times over the last 3 days - I have a whole list of labels/pdf files, but at the top it says "labels not printed".  There is no way to "click" on them and print them.  I see that several people are having the same issue.

0 Likes
LockgensDice
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I found a work around.  This doesn't mean Etsy shouldn't fix this.  If you use the app, it has to be the app, when you have created a return shipping label, when you check on it and it says pretransit, there is a print button under the big green part.  Push that and you can print it or download it.  So you can send it to your buyer.  Hope this helps.

I tried talking to Etsy, it was basically, Yeah we know this is a problem.  And they wanted me to send an error message... There is no error message it just doesn't work.  So hopefully they fix it, but I needed help with my customer who is waiting.  

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Well, I just experienced this myself - same issue with the return label not sending to Buyer, and I forgot about the work-around with the app. posted here.  Ended up going thru PirateShip.  Also talked to Chat support, and was assured they are aware of the issue, and working to fix it.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.