I have tried rearrange my featured listings multiple times and it is not working.  Initially, I thought I did something wrong so I went in and did it again and made sure I clicked on the done button at the end.  Unfortunately, it is still not working.

artbyjocelyn
Conversation Maker

Re: Rearranging Featured Listings Is Not Working

Jump to solution

ETSY! You need to correct this issue! It has been going on for Eons!
My husband says there is something wrong with the javascript, the data is not being marked as deleted and the new data is not replacing the old data.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes

Jump to solution

This error has been going on for months now.  I report it every time as I use the featured section to promote certain items or sections.  Some weeks, I change the featured items daily, so customers see something new every time they come to the shop.  I last reported this issue the 12th Dec and now, again today the 28th.
They fix it, only for it to be an issue again in a few days or week.  It worked so well! until a few months ago.  Sure wish they would look at what they changed when the error started happening.

1 Like

Jump to solution

The rearrange feature is still not working. When I exit rearrange mode it reverts to it's original arrangement. When I go back in to fix it, it's already the way I want it...so it's saving it somewhere. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I know it worked for me yesterday Jan 1 2024).  I haven't tried it yet today. 

One thing you can't do though, is immediately go see the new arrangement like you used to.  The server for it is super slow and so it looks like it hasn't changed.  I had to learn that the hard way.

0 Likes
Mycyberattic
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

everyone should go to the new listings page and share feedback.  Someone usually reads the feedback and tell them there is a bug every since they started the new form.   If everyone does it, I think they will listen.

1 Like

Jump to solution

This is still a problem. Yesterday I featured a new listing but today it still isn't showing. I also can't rearrange older features.

1 Like
artbyjocelyn
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Yup, today, still an issue. I switch to 3 new images in my feature area. They do not replace and when I go back to Edit again, old 3 images still there.
Please, seriously Etsy Developers, this has to be corrected.

Update: I decided to wait it out and see if they do eventually show my changes. One image now appears. It seems it does take some time for the tables to update. I want to see if after a few hours, my 3 images replace my old images in the Featured area for my Etsy Plus stuff on my shop's page, in stead of keep re-editing to try get them to.

1 Like
artbyjocelyn
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

My morning changes still showing as only 1 of the 3 images I changed, showing as changed.

This is soooooo absolutely frustratingly ridiculous.

2 Likes
artbyjocelyn
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Now I see my 2 new images as Queued and the 2 old images I'm trying to remove are still there. Ugh, this is a nightmare.

1 Like
artbyjocelyn
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Finally, yesterday, the other 2 changed images finally replaced the old 2 images I had removed. All 3 are now showing properly.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Just came here to comment the same thing -- as of 1/10/24, my re-arranged featured listings (new Valentine/Spring items) are not sticking and revert to my old featured listings. Help, Etsy?

1 Like

Jump to solution

Same here. Featured listings do not appear where I want them to. Very frustrating. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Still not working this morning.....

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Howdy, I had this problem also. Log out of your store and sign back in, it worked for me.

mj

1 Like

Jump to solution

I always log out and sign back in. It doesn't make any difference for me. Now my featured items don't even show in the list of featured items. It's been like that for weeks.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I've selected several new items to feature but they don't even show up on my list of featured products. So obviously I can't arrange them either.

This has been going on for weeks now. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Last week I couldn't access the featured items to change around. 
This past week though, it has been working, though I have to click that "edit" button multiple times.  I click it 5 times, wait, click it 2 times, wait, click it 5 times wait....and continue between odd/even clicks till it pops up.  Doesn't help to wait any time before clicking the edit button -  lol  I still have to do those series of clicks before it pops up.  It's just really funky how it works (or doesn't - depending on the day)

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Problem again with featured listings, I select the listings but when I go to arrange them its showing the previous listings, tried a few times but doesn't change to recent selection.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.