FunUsualSuspects
Inspiration Seeker

Quick Edit and Changing Quantity when Renewing Not Working

Is anyone else experiencing these issues? For the past week, quick edits aren't saving and giving me the red error at the top of the page and when I renew a listing, you can't update the quantity either. Only can renew with one in the quantity and then have to open up each listing, update, and save. Very frustrating. 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Quick Edit and Changing Quantity when Renewing Not Working

Based on threads in the forums, quick edit's been bugged for at least a few weeks, and the qty renew thing appears to be a change they made, or a glitch, been threads on and off about that for months.

0 Likes

Wish they would fix it! It's taking so much time and is frustrating trying to do this....

1 Like

Yes, I had the same issue yesterday trying to update the quantity. 

0 Likes

I am not sure if my comment is related enough to be in the proper category, but I am going to try.  I sold an antique item this AM and it is still showing to me as available in my shop.  Chat is an absolute joke.  It is a bot and I simply never had the patience to continue trying to message a bot.  What are we paying for?  I know how to look things up in the handbook.  They don't have an Etsy errors chapter.  I deactivated but I will be charged the fee.  It just never runs smoothly.  I don't think there have been any changes in renewing and sold out items.  I don't usually have quantities for items, since I sell a lot of vintage,  so it is weird.

0 Likes

Quick Edit has been playing up for a while, giving off an error message when you try to save changes. I got caught out when I thought I had changed prices but they hadn't saved and so sold at the old prices.  The app is pretty impossible to use too. I've given up and do all my editing the old fashioned way from the main listings page, then double check from store view.  

Also have items not renewing/deactivating once they are expired so having to keep an eye on expiry dates too.

0 Likes

YES!  For months I have been asking Etsy for help without any!  They say use the old system.  I say I did, they say use the new system.  The say try another browsers and clear the cache, I tried Brave Chrome, Safari, Opera, AND Firefox and it still doesn't work!  They say wait for the page to load, I waited a half hour and still get the same error message.  I also see that 100's of other people are complaining about the same problem!

1 Like

Found a possible solution, let me know in the comments of my thread if it works, so I can keep troubleshooting.

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Quick-Edit-issue-Possible-Fix/m-p/144400428#M823878

0 Likes

That might be the culprit...hmmm.  Has anyone changed their shipping settings and found this correct?

I am so frustrated by the inability to update my quantities when renewing.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.