Problem with being able to Read Messages

For a couple of weeks as of now, I can't read the messages that are being sent to me. Is there any help with this problem? I've replied to their messages telling them that I can't read them. There is a scroll arrow there but it only has a up arrow that won't let me scroll down. I can't see anything because the area where the scroll area is not big enough to read anything. Anyone else experiencing this problem or know how to correct it? Thanks in advance if you have an answer. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Problem with being able to Read Messages

Have you tried viewing from a mobile device and a desktop or laptop computer?

1 Like

I am viewing this from a Dell Laptop. I went to the link below and tried what was suggested and that was to change the font size. It worked, but it still won't let me see attachments. I don't have the Etsy app on my phone. Will get that added to see if it works from there. 

0 Likes

@patternshop: "Anyone else experiencing this problem ..." https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/UNABLE-TO-SEE-MESSAGES-BECAUSE-OF-AN-EXTRA-REPLY-SCRE... Thread also includes potential workarounds.

1 Like

Thank you! I went to that thread and read the help that was offered and I made the font smaller, as suggested, I can now read the messages, I just can't see the attachments. Thank you for your help!!!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.