GrowinkidsLLC
Inspiration Seeker

Please rate my store. All reviews will help me a lot

Hello colleagues. Please rate the store for me. I have opened the Store for over 3 months and have had over 100 orders. However, my advertising costs are too much and I am still losing money.
This is my store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/GrowinkidsLLC
All your reviews will help me a lot for me.
Thank for all

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
12 Replies

Re: Please rate my store. All reviews will help me a lot

Personally, I would maybe be hesitant to purchase as most listing photos look to be digital mock ups. I'd like to see more examples of the real physical product. 

Good luck!

3 Likes
GrowinkidsLLC
Inspiration Seeker

Thanks a lot
I will make more realistic images

0 Likes
rarefinds4u
Conversation Maker

I am in agreement with the above - photo's need to look professional but yours appear copied.  Your SEO on your titles could use some work.  The search engine tracks from the first 3 words in the title, doesn't really see anything else in that space.  This is the same for cell phone shoppers.  These first words should define what it is you are selling.  I find your titles a bit "spammy" with repetitive words - I would shorten them to 5-8 words.  The engine also looks to the first sentence in the description - this is the place for more key words.  The listings I looked at had these in place here.  Your tags were 2 or more words but I would attempt to come up with some unique terms which could move your listings up in placement when searched.

Good luck to you

1 Like
GrowinkidsLLC
Inspiration Seeker

Yes, I used mockup to create the image. Thank you for your review. I will make some changes to take actual photos of my products.
Thank you very much.

0 Likes

yeah mockups and that's never a good thing. I know that the pro images are attractive, but they aren't what the customer is receiving. And that can lead to lower reviews. Always best to show the true item, made. If it is personalized, use a generic name. Or, have an option where no personalization is needed....and then say you CAN, using the mockup image.

JMO. Good luck. You're actually way ahead of the curve on # of sales. Clearly you are marketing these properly. But, I'm here to make money, and not to simply give it to Etsy.

0 Likes
GrowinkidsLLC
Inspiration Seeker

Yes, I used mockup to create the image. Thank you for your review. I will make some changes to take actual photos of my products
Thank you very much.

0 Likes
FrameTowne
Conversation Maker

A person can only leave a review on a store if they have purchased something.   Super cute product though.  I think you will do well.

1 Like
JustMeToo
Community Maker

@GrowinkidsLLC   The descriptions read like AI, and not as if a REAL person wrote them - too "over the top". I  like a more personal touch than that.  They are nice work though.

1 Like
GrowinkidsLLC
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you very much, but I don't use AI to generate titles. I used eRank for research.

0 Likes
TBQSC
Community Maker

Cute shop, everything looks great!  Unfortunately, your items aren't really unique or handmade for that matter ... they are actually commercially mass produced and are widely available from many retailers all around the globe.  While adding personalization to items makes them Etsy legal for "handmade category", I do question the "reselling" factor because being "personalized" is the ONLY way these items are sold by the original company.  IMHO, you really aren't personally doing anything to make them handmade or different or unique from any other sellers.  Anyway, congrats on the many sales you've had thus far and here's to many more!

1 Like

@GrowinkidsLLC: Your shop has a 'reseller' feel to it, and the apparent lack of an about section or any shop information only adds to that. If you yourself are personalizing them, you should include that information in the listing. If someone else is doing the personalization, then you are required to list them as a production partner. https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000336547-Working-with-Production-Partners-on-Etsy?segmen...

As @TBQSC mentions, the 'reseller' question also comes up because it may be interesting if Etsy will consider your items as handmade within their definition https://www.etsy.com/ie/legal/handmade/ since they feel that everything listed as handmade must be made and / or designed by the seller. If these are your designs and / or you are doing the personalization yourself, be proud of that and mention it prominently in the listings and in your shop.

0 Likes
GrowinkidsLLC
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you for the reminder.
Products are designed and manufactured by our company.
I will add this introduction to my store.
Thank you very much.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.