Unable to Enter Tax Info

My shop has been in forced Vacation Mode since February 19. Full accountability, I initially input incorrect information for the Tax & Legal Information. Once I realized the info was incorrect, I provided the correct information along with verifying documentation as directed in emails. For two months, I have provided responses to emails asking me for the correct info and docs, always the same request and then no response until I initiate a request for help.

When I try to input the correct info myself, it will not allow me to do so. The fields provided to add this information are grayed-out. I am unable to get Etsy's costume service to understand that the interface will not allow me to correct it. I have sent attachments of screenshots to help them understand and I get a reply asking for me to respond with the correct info. Again and again.

How do I get help? I have asked someone to call and no acknowledgement of this request. I have been selling on Etsy for 7 years and I am dreading having to start over as I have several sales and reviews.

Can anyone direct me as to a solution?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.