KillerBB
Crafty Poster

Payment account's "download CSV" is giving an XML error

Jump to solution

When I try to download the CSV for a monthly statement, I get an XML error page. I'm using the latest version of Firefox. I'll paste the error here:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>SignatureDoesNotMatch</Code>
<Message>
The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your Google secret key and signing method.
</Message>
<StringToSign>
GOOG4-RSA-SHA256 20220719T145135Z 20220719/auto/storage/goog4_request b994dc38c6365815e85d7f4139db6075f915d6c1bc417dd6f7a7ee5ccc958ed6
</StringToSign>
<CanonicalRequest>
GET /etsy-monthlystatement-prod-csv-2uq2mw/user/53192594/etsy_statement_2022_7.csv X-Goog-Algorithm=GOOG4-RSA-SHA256&X-Goog-Credential=etsyweb-dsworker%40etsy-web-prod.iam.gserviceaccount.com%2F20220719%2Fauto%2Fstorage%2Fgoog4_request&X-Goog-Date=20220719T145135Z&X-Goog-Expires=604800&X-Goog-SignedHeaders=host host:storage.googleapis.com host UNSIGNED-PAYLOAD
</CanonicalRequest>
</Error>

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KillerBB
Crafty Poster

Re: Payment account's "download CSV" is giving an XML error

Jump to solution

Update: The problem was fixed within a few days after I made this post, even though I never received a response from Etsy here or through customer service.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies

Jump to solution

i'm having issues too. when i click download csv support told me it goes to my email. yes there is an email and when i click download csv it takes me back to the payment account. geez anyone???? 

0 Likes
KillerBB
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

You're having a completely different problem than I had. If you've never downloaded a statement, it isn't super obvious, but you have to go back and click that same button again after the CSV is ready.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

forgot to mention it all looks like gobble di gooook when i click it in the payment account before it goes to my email. anyone know how to actually download a readable payment account csv?  i have numbers on a mac.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

CSV and XML are too completely different data formats, but we just tested and are not having issues. A CSV file opened as usual.

0 Likes
KillerBB
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

Update: The problem was fixed within a few days after I made this post, even though I never received a response from Etsy here or through customer service.

0 Likes
GeekTradingCo
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

This is currently happening to me. Does it resolve automatically or does support need to get involved?

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.