Order processing Schedule not working correctly.

The " Your order processing schedule" function where you set your working days eg: Monday to Friday, is bugged.

Mine - which is set to Monday to Friday - is telling me to dispatch on Saturday. Along with this all outstanding orders due out next week have had two days trimmed off the dispatch time as it's now factoring in the weekend as "working days".

This appears to have happened overnight. I haven't changed this setting since it was implemented and it still states "Monday to Friday". 

Worth checking your order dispatch dates and lead times to see if you've been hit with the same thing.

A

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Order processing Schedule not working correctly.

Last week, my processing times were shortened. All orders that came in over a period of 4 days say due to ship on the same day, a Friday. Shipping times should have been spread out to the following Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Instead, I lost 3-5 days for these orders. 

My processing times are 2 weeks (made to order items), not including Sat/Sun. 
That should mean 10 business days, plus the weekend between. If that is not what it means anymore, then I need to know what to change in the settings. I can't ship on weekends. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.