There's something odd going on with my pricing. When I'm reviewing my inventory through my "Shop Manager" – "Listings", I see the actual price that I assigned to the item when I created the listing. But, when I log completely out of my store/account and view my inventory by doing a search (as if I'm a random person searching for product), my items show up but some of the prices are higher. For instance, I have an item priced at $50. It's accurate through my "Shop Manager-Listings". When I log out and look for that same item via a search, the price listed is $60. I even went back into my Shop Manager and tried to do a manual overwrite of the price but Etsy won't accept it if I'm not changing it to something different. How is that possible? How is Etsy able to tack on $5-$10 more but only on random items? I feel like this could be affecting my sales since this is the price that a potential buyer sees instead of the price it actually is. ~confused~

Re: Odd price problem

@BlackSheepDyeworks  That would probably work if 95% of my wine boxes weren't exactly the same price - LOL!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.