Not receiving email notifications of sales

Jump to solution

I did not change any of my settings, but all of a sudden, about a week ago, I stopped getting Etsy emails when customers place orders. I went to my email notification settings, and the option to be emailed whenever there's a sale is now gone?? 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
6 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: Not receiving email notifications of sales

Jump to solution

I had this issue before. It took Etsy a couple of days to send a notification.. 

also, check out your spam directory-their emails could get there by an accident 

View solution in original post

4 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello! It looks like you responded to an older thread. In this situation, we encourage you to start a new thread with your question so you receive a more up to date response. Our community members would be more than happy to advise you, give you information or support. We’re closing this up. Thank you!

View solution in original post

1 Like
23 Replies

Jump to solution

I had this issue before. It took Etsy a couple of days to send a notification.. 

also, check out your spam directory-their emails could get there by an accident 

4 Likes

Jump to solution

Ahh you are right - found them! Thank you. it's odd that the option is gone now, though, from the settings on Etsy. Maybe so that you actually *cannot* opt-out, is what I'm thinking.

1 Like
OlinkaOlinka
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  When I send correspondence I see my own, but not the customers. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Same here!

0 Likes
TribalSpiritsArt
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Suddenly started happening to me this week too. Only know as it pops up on my phone I've made a sale from the ap otherwise I would not have been aware of it. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

I'm finding that I get most notifications of sales, but not all.  This has only recently started happening. 

4 Likes

Jump to solution

We stopped getting any emails (convos, transactions) as of April 18th.  Etsy support assured me they were being sent (I checked.. they are not in any spam folder).  We attempted to change the email address on file, but since we can't get the email to confirm the change...we can't change it.  So frustrating.  

5 Likes

Jump to solution

Updates or notifications of new items from my favorite shops have completely stopped now.  Yesterday I received two or three maybe.  I don't know why Etsy has to "improve" things.  They've nailed how to get extra money from our sales by letting Google advertise in my regular customers' faces.  Cost me $228 in Extra fees in three weeks' time...for Google to advertise to a customer that buys and buys from me.

3 Likes
OlinkaOlinka
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

They refuse to admit that this is on their end.  All of us have different providers and should not have to mess up or adjust anything in our email settings.  I was on the phone with them and they put me on hold for 15 minutes and then cut me off.  We all cannot possibly have issues with our providers.  None of the emails are in Spam or Junk mail.  You are right, they charge us for everything and then refuse to fix what affect our bread and butter.

7 Likes

Jump to solution

I am not getting emails when i make a sale. I only know a sale has been made when i log into Etsy. 

How can i turn on email notifications for this?

9 Likes

Jump to solution

I'm having this issue now.  I've changed nothing in my settings and a few days ago, I stopped receiving emails notifications of my sales.  I still receive notifications for convos but no longer sales nor notification of Etsy payments having been transferred to my Bank.  I've checked my spam folder and there's nothing.  How can I report this bug to Etsy?

8 Likes
OlinkaOlinka
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

They have done absolutely nothing for me.  I check Etsy for messages and sales instead of relying on my email.

1 Like
DonnaDesigned
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I’m not receiving any e-mail notifications now.  Nothing in spam ether.

1 Like

Jump to solution

The first thing I do (well maybe the second or third thing) in the morning is come to Etsy to check for sales. I have never relied on my email to see if I have any sales and I have never missed a sale this way.

2 Likes
DonnaDesigned
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I do the same.  I just wonder why all notifications have stopped, including orders, messages, money transfers to my bank.  It just seems strange.

1 Like
aweebitmore
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I've also stopped getting notifications of sales in the past 2 months, but I get every other email from Etsy. I rely on these emails to make sure I don't miss anything and they've suddenly stopped. I have the app, but it doesn't always update without my opening it and I'd like what was functioning before to continue to function ...

6 Likes
StickerDicked
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

This also just started for me 5 days ago -lucky I checked and saw 3 sales just sitting there. Pretty annoying and definitely they haven’t worked this out yet.

1 Like
ShadowMix
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

It is completely inconsistent. Sometimes in THE SAME CONVO THREAD, i'll receive notifications for a few of them but not all. Notifications for new orders is equally spotty. As it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't (not ever found in my spam/junk folder) this appears to be from Etsy's end. Up until the last year it worked perfectly.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes this happend to me twice in the last week. No notification of a sale. I saw them in my order pile up and thought hey I wasn't notified of that. 

1 Like
fleurdelis123
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I've had the same problem.  Makes me go to my orders pending to make sure I've taken care of orders.  Very frustrating.  Doesn't happen consistently so I don't understand.

0 Likes
JovinCreations
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

This is happening to me too. About 2/3 of my sales yesterday I didn't get the notification emails, thought I wasn't selling much until I logged in to Etsy and saw the orders, and 3 missed messages, ugh. Etsy said it's not on their end and to contact my email provider. Have a support ticket with Microsoft submitted to find out what's happening with missed emails from transaction@etsy.com and conversations@mail.etsy.com. I have a feeling it is on Etsy's end and not Outlook, I haven't changed any settings in either accounts and have never had a missed email until this last week.

3 Likes

Jump to solution

I am not getting anything from ETSY as far as emails. 

My sales emails and conversations stopped about 2 weeks ago.

Last Friday I didn't get the "this week in your shop" message.

Monday I got no email about my deposit being made and no email about star seller. I had to check finances for the deposit and dashboard for star seller.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello! It looks like you responded to an older thread. In this situation, we encourage you to start a new thread with your question so you receive a more up to date response. Our community members would be more than happy to advise you, give you information or support. We’re closing this up. Thank you!

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.