LoveKarenDiane
Inspiration Seeker

Not able to upload photos for listings anymore

10/30/23

For the past week I have not been able to upload photos for new listings.  I am doing everything I have always done but it always times out and gives a message that it is not able to upload files at this time and to report the issue if it continues to be a problem.  I have done that many times in many ways and still no luck today uploading photos.  I have new listings that are just sitting here and I can’t add the photos.  I contacted Apple support to see if the problem was on my end and they could not find anything on my end.  

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
LoveKarenDiane
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Not able to upload photos for listings anymore

PS.  It does not matter if I am using the old or new version.  

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

@LoveKarenDiane  Hi, Sorry you're having trouble.  Are you using the App?  I've not used it, but have heard it is very glitchy.  So if you are, you might try a browser.  Here is another Thread from end of August running into September.  With Sellers having the same trouble. I hope you can get to the bottom of this, so you can list.
https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Etsy-PLEASE-fix-this/m-p/143224508

1 Like

We’re still having this same trouble - it’s been going on for weeks - so frustrating! Did you find a fix?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.