ragrugs4u
Inspiration Seeker

My star seller shipping data is incorrect

I have been enjoying being a star seller. I looked at my stats for the next review and it reads that I have not issued tracking #'s for all shipments.

This is incorrect. The Nov 29th sale was refunded immediately which means there never was or ever will be a tracking # for this sale. All other sales have this important shipping info. 

It is challenging  trying to resolve even the most basic issues. Would love some insight.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: My star seller shipping data is incorrect

Did you both refund and cancel the sale? You must do both.

5 Likes
bradgoodell
Community Maker

If you refunded and didn't cancel, you need to cancel the sale.  However, if it's past the shipping date, it will still be considered late.

1 Like

@ragrugs4u: You need to check the applicable CSV file on your Star Seller page (last review period for December star) to confirm what Etsy thinks is late or otherwise has something wrong with it. In particular make sure that *Had processing time?* = yes, *Ship by* has a date, *Tracking/label date* has a date, and *Shipped on time?* = yes. Remember that Star Seller dates / times are in UTC not your time zone.

As others have mentioned, a refunded order still needs to be shipped or cancelled BEFORE the scheduled ship by date.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.