Lustmesh
Inspiration Seeker

My bank account could not be verified. It has been 9 days.

Hello

I opened a shop on Etsy and waited to receive a test payment to verify my bank account. Since the payment did not arrive, I updated my bank account and requested a test payment again. I entered the incoming payment amount, but it was not accepted. I think the second test payment amount was determined by the system, so it did not accept the first payment amount. Afterwards, the second test payment came, but I did not edit my panel again due to too many incorrect attempts. I have opened many support tickets for 9 days to transfer the money in my Etsy account to my bank. Without reading my problem and reviewing the documents I added, they constantly told me that I had to upload my bank account information via the panel again and upload my bank account statement. I can no longer upload documents from my Etsy panel because I am limited. The support team did not understand this. Not only did they not read what I wrote, they constantly responded to me with draft messages. Even though I said I was sick and spent all my money on my medicines, no one paid attention to me. I've been waiting for days. I couldn't get paid for the products I sold. I don't even have shipping money to ship new orders and the Support staff doesn't care. Customers are victims, sellers are victims. My money went to the customer, went to Etsye and never came to me. The answer given by the support is that you can consider opening a new store. So I ask what will happen to my money, there is no answer. Each time, another support staff keeps me busy by sending draft messages. If my bank account is not verified within 1 month, my Etsy account will be locked, I think they are trying to save time. Because I think they are stalling me. They continued the correspondence for a month and did not solve the problem, but took the money from my account. I will not receive any money and my store will be closed. Etsy support staff doesn't work, they just send educational paragraphs to sellers. It's like I'm talking to robots. I wrote 5 notifications and dozens of articles. I have been writing every day for 9 days and they are never interested. It is incredibly sad that such support staff work on such a beautiful platform. Human resources and recruitment experts need to review the support team. What a pity !

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.