MadGirlRetro
Conversation Maker

My Listing Wrongly Says I Don't Sell to the U.S. I ONLY Sell to the U.S. and Can't Fix it

Jump to solution

Heads up. This could be happening to you too and you may not notice. I just published a listing and noticed it said that I don't sell to the United States. I ONLY sell to the U.S. I have never sold anywhere else. I used the same Shipping Profile I always use and nothing has changed. I double-checked everything on my end. I don't know why I scrolled all the way down and looked at my published listing otherwise I would have never known. Got lucky. I don't know yet if my other listings are affected. I already contacted Etsy. Just wanted to let everyone know. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: My Listing Wrongly Says I Don't Sell to the U.S. I ONLY Sell to the U.S. and Can't Fix it

Jump to solution

@MadGirlRetro 

Not sure if this helps but I just looked at a bunch of your listings sorted by most recent and I'm not seeing that anywhere. I even carted a bunch to double check. Perhaps it's a temporary hiccup or a cookies/cache issue?  

View solution in original post

1 Like
3 Replies
MadGirlRetro
Conversation Maker

Re: My Listing Wrongly Says I Don't Sell to the U.S. I ONLY Sell to the U.S. and Can't Fix it

Jump to solution

Since I wrote that, it's fixed. That was fast. That never happens!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@MadGirlRetro 

Not sure if this helps but I just looked at a bunch of your listings sorted by most recent and I'm not seeing that anywhere. I even carted a bunch to double check. Perhaps it's a temporary hiccup or a cookies/cache issue?  

1 Like
MadGirlRetro
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Thanks @WitticismsRus. Since I wrote that, it DID suddenly get fixed. Thank you for checking. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.