My All Time Stats now show 0's

Jump to solution

I just checked my 'all time' stats.

The result was a red banner that says pick a smaller range.

I've been here since 2013. It appears that 'all time' stops working at 10 years.

I liked checking the overall trends (visits, orders, revenue, etc) ... now will have to do that manually.

Sigh

And if Etsy can only show 10 years, the label should really be changed to 'up to 10 years' and show the last 10 years, instead of all time.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
4 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: My All Time Stats now show 0's

Jump to solution

today All Time stats worked 2013 - 2024 (computer, Edge)

yesterday they didn't (computer, Edge). And of course when I started this thread they didn't.

Different browsers didn't show different results.

another Etsy oddity.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
15 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Jump to solution

I'm getting the same thing. If they are not allowing "all time" then it should not be a choice!

4 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I tried it after seeing your post. Going to the Dashboard, it showed me Stats for "All time" (2011-2024).
Afterwards, I selected "Stats" (this time from the Left Column of the Dashboard). It did show me Stats for "All time" (2011-2024).
*Desktop computer, Chrome.

1 Like

Jump to solution

@ChillwolfArt 

Thanks for checking. Very curious that you can show for 10+ years and others can't.

I am using my computer, Edge.

And I was using the Stats from the left column of the Dashboard.

I'll see if I can what happens when I use Chrome.

1 Like
Chrysalism
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Mine shows all zeroes too

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I just checked mine.  There was a delay.  But, they did pull up after a few seconds.  It sounds like there may be a glitch happening.  

1 Like

Jump to solution

I get that banner too, but when I click away and come back to the page, mine shows all time from 2012. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

This has been happening periodically - I first saw it in December, but it was fixed within a day. 

Mind you, I would not be surprised if the delete more old stats, as they cost Etsy money to store. They've already done that in the past. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I spent most of my life in IT.

Data storage has been getting  cheaper and cheaper. Maybe they need to renegotiate their contracts with their IT service centers. 

3 Likes

Jump to solution

Well, first they have to recoup the 7 million dollars they spent on "THE AD", then they can look at other stuff:)

1 Like
LastCentury
Community Maker

Jump to solution

Chrome, it stops at 10 years. Firefox, it shows more than 10 years. 

that's according to me, today, while sitting cross legged in a chair, sipping tea, pinky in. 

tomorrow could be different. We all know how it goes here.

0 Likes
ACertainFeel
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I tried Chrome on standalone computer and it immediately gave me All Time Stats 2013-2024. Tried the app on iphone and it also immediately gave me the same number. 

0 Likes
timelapse
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I just pulled up 2010 to 2024 on chrome, laptop. Looked fine,

0 Likes
VibeEnvy
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

They need to cut costs everywhere they can i'm sure... Even if it means lowering the value of the etsy product for etsy's customers (us) while inevitably raising the cost to use the product.

Plus the data isn't even reliable anyways since it's always skewed by etsy's terrible search feature and traffic redirecting and testing and etc etc etc, the data we get is only partially from our efforts and is heavily convoluted by actions taken by etsy over time that affect everyone on the site. Nothing will ever stay the same long enough to have a true data set with consistent factors to work with (what percentage of our visits/views where from etsy showing our products for completely irrelevant searches? Like showing clothing items when someone searches for a green bucket, or how badly conversion rate tanked and therefore led to lower traffic for how long of time because etsy tested a new find something similar under $20 feature and placed a button on your product photo killing your sales? How much off your off-site ads were targeted from you bringing shoppers into your shop on your own and etsy hijacking the data to drill them with ads to intercept your sales should they have an interest in being a return customer?) I've seen hundreds if not thousands of days where hundreds of my views or visits dissapear as etsy removes bot traffic... yet i've never seen any of my ad clicks dissapear except one time when tons of sellers shoe listings were getting bombed with like 100 clicks a minute years ago and etsy actually reimbursed, but took a widespread specific issue, other than that, i've been charge for every click every bot has ever clicked (there's no way that none of my clicks were ever bot traffic like they remove from regular stats in mass on a constant daily basis) so how much of our ads data is even true and not skewed by bots that etsy doesn't do anything about except collect the money for?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

today All Time stats worked 2013 - 2024 (computer, Edge)

yesterday they didn't (computer, Edge). And of course when I started this thread they didn't.

Different browsers didn't show different results.

another Etsy oddity.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I just tried to check mine and cannot go back to 2009.  I want to know my all time revenue figure to see how close I am to enforced Offsite Ads.  Crafty of them to remove this information.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.